Jump to Main Content
- Ruchirawat, Somsak, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Tetrahedron 2015 v.71 pp. 5562-5571
- Macaranga; antioxidant activity; aromatase; branches; chemical reactions; chemical structure; chemoprevention; cytotoxicity; leaf extracts; methylene chloride; neoplasms; spectroscopy; stilbenoids
- ... Twenty-five new compounds, including macasiamenenes A-U (1–21), a macasiamenin A (22), a macasiamenone A (23), and two macasiamenols A and B (24 and 25), together with five known compounds (26–30) were isolated from the dichloromethane extract of the leaves and twigs of Macaranga siamensis. Their structures were established using spectroscopic techniques. Their cytotoxic and antioxidant properties ...
- Ruchirawat, Somsak, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of organic chemistry 2015 v.80 no.17 pp. 8657-8667
- Lewis bases; aldehydes; chemical reactions; chemical structure; diazonium compounds; extrusion; imines; ketones; nitriles; nitrogen; organic chemistry
- ... The utility of the nitrogen extrusion reaction of azido complexes, generated in situ from the corresponding aldehydes or ketones with TMSN₃ in the presence of ZrCl₄ or TfOH, has been described. These azido complexes could undergo three different pathways, depending on the substrates. First, azido methanolate complexes or imine diazonium ions could lead to benzisoxazole products via an intramolecul ...