Jump to Main Content
- Teske, Susan; Peterson, Dawn Taylor; Morse, Amy; Hardy, Leigh; Youngblood, Amber Q.; Tofil, Nancy M.
- nutrition knowledge, etc ; analysis of variance; child nutrition; clinical nutrition; computer software; cultural differences; experts; infant formulas; learning; nutrition information; standard deviation; surveys; trace element deficiencies; Illinois; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Background. Pediatric nutrition concepts, important competencies for pediatric residents, are often incompletely taught in lectures. Objective. Demonstrate use of simulation as an effective and well-received method to teach nutrition to pediatric residents. Design. This qualitative study was designed to describe the learning needs of residents and gain insight into how residents receive nutrition ...
- Anderson, L.C.; Mah, C.L.; Sellen, D.W.
- Appetite 2015 v.91 pp. 357-365
- nutrition knowledge, etc ; child nutrition; children; healthy diet; interviews; maternal nutrition; models; mothers; nutrient content; nutrition education; Canada; Jordan; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Problem: Current versions of Canada's Food Guide (CFG) aim to inform a culturally diverse population, but it is not known how intended audiences from different cultural and linguistic groups within Canada's diverse population understand and apply its messages. Methods: We analyzed data from qualitative interviews conducted with 32 newcomer mothers of children aged 1–5 years to explore how concepti ...