Jump to Main Content
- Gou, Shaohua, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects 2015 v.471 pp. 45-53
- acrylamides; acrylic acid; composite polymers; fluorescence; gels; hydrophobicity; ionic liquids; micelles; oils; petroleum; surface tension; temperature; viscometry; viscosity
- ... The current study introduces the water-soluble complexes containing hydrophobically associating copolymer and a series of surface activity imidazolium-based ionic liquids (CnmimBr, n=6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16). The polymer, denoted as PAAD, was prepared with acrylamide (AM), acrylic acid (AA) and N,N-diallyl-2-dodecylbenzenesulfonamide (DBDAP). And the hydrophobic associative behavior of PAAD was st ...
- Gou, Shaohua, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2015 v.5 no.64 pp. 51549-51558
- acrylamides; acrylic acid; antimicrobial properties; composite polymers; hydrolysis; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; oils; polyacrylamide; salt tolerance; sulfate-reducing bacteria; sulfites; temperature; viscoelasticity; viscosity; water solubility
- ... Herein, we report a novel acrylamide copolymer with antimicrobial property as an enhanced oil recovery chemical. The copolymer was synthesized from acrylamide (AM), acrylic acid (AA) and 2-((2-(acryloyloxy)ethyl)dimethylammonio)ethyl sulfite (ADMES) using oxidation–reduction initiation system. Subsequently, the copolymer AM/AA/ADMES was evaluated and characterized on several aspects such as IR, ¹H ...