Jump to Main Content
- Oh, Soonja; Moon, Kyung Hwan; Song, Eun Young; Son, In-Chang; Koh, Seok Chan
- Horticulture, environment and biotechnology 2015 v.56 no.2 pp. 159-166
- Brassica napus var. napus, etc ; Chinese cabbage; Raphanus sativus; carbon dioxide; carboxylation; crop quality; cropping systems; crops; harvesting; leaves; models; photosynthesis; plant available water; radishes; respiratory rate; seasonal variation; spring; stomatal conductance; stomatal movement; temperature; vapor pressure; water use efficiency; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Photosynthesis in leaves, exposed to temperature change, was measured during spring to provide information for modeling of cropping systems for Chinese cabbage (Brassica campestris subsp. napus var. pekinensis) and radish (Raphanus sativus) in Jeju Island. The net photosynthetic rates (A) of Chinese cabbage and radish were depressed at temperatures above approximately 25°C (corresponding to the op ...
- Bardi, Laura; Rosso, Fulvia
- Industrial crops and products 2015 v.75 pp. 24-28
- Brassica napus var. napus, etc ; Brassica carinata; annuals; bioactive properties; bioavailability; biodiesel; biomass production; biorefining; brassinosteroids; byproducts; chard; coproducts; crops; cyclodextrins; environmental impact; fuel production; growth and development; growth chambers; high performance liquid chromatography; hydrophobicity; lettuce; oilseed cakes; plant hormones; seeds; straw; water solubility; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... Brassinosteroids are plant hormones whose stimulating activity on plant growth and development has been fully characterised and already investigated for agricultural applications. Straw and deoiled cakes, that are main residues from crops and processing for biodiesel production, of Brassica carinata and Brassica napus var. oleifera were analyzed for their content of brassinosteroids and compared t ...