Jump to Main Content
- Bedi, J. S.; Gill, J. P. S.; Aulakh, R. S.; Kaur, Prabhjit
- Archives of environmental contamination and toxicology 2015 v.69 no.2 pp. 230-240
- deltamethrin, etc ; DDT (pesticide); HCH (pesticide); United States Environmental Protection Agency; adults; children; chlorpyrifos; cyhalothrin; cypermethrin; endosulfan; ethion; fenvalerate; gas chromatography; human health; lindane; malaria; malathion; maximum residue limits; milk; pesticide residues; profenofos; risk; risk assessment; sampling; India; Show all 25 Subjects
- ... In the present study, gas chromatographic analysis of pesticide residues in bovine milk (n = 312) from Punjab, India, showed chlorpyrifos, DDT, and γ-HCH as the predominant contaminants. In addition, the presence of β-endosulfan, endosulfan suphate, cypermethrin, cyhalothrin, fenvalerate, deltamethrin, malathion, profenofos, and ethion was reported in milk samples. In this study, it was observed t ...
- Hayward, Douglas G.; Wong, Jon W.; Park, Hoon Y.
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2015 v.63 no.37 pp. 8116-8124
- deltamethrin, etc ; Americans; Camellia sinensis; DDT (pesticide); HCH (pesticide); United States Environmental Protection Agency; anthraquinones; azoxystrobin; beverages; bifenthrin; chlorpyrifos; cyhalothrin; cypermethrin; dietary supplements; endosulfan; fenvalerate; gas chromatography; green tea; heptachlor; leaves; mass spectrometry; oolong tea; pesticide residues; pyridaben; solid phase extraction; tebuconazole; triazophos; Show all 27 Subjects
- ... Black, green, white, and Oolong teas, all derived from leaves of Camellia sinensis, are widely consumed throughout the world and represent a significant part of the beverages consumed by Americans. A gas chromatography-triple quadrupole-based method, previously validated for pesticides on dried botanical dietary supplements, including green tea, was used to measure pesticides fortified into black ...