Jump to Main Content
- Querol, Pablo; Gairin, Ignasi; Guerao, Guillermo; Monge, Raquel; Jover, Miguel; Tomas, Ana
- Aquaculture research 2015 v.46 no.10 pp. 2481-2489
- fiberglass, etc ; Boops boops; Carcinus; Octopus vulgaris; body composition; crabs; diet; digestibility; fish; fish meal; muscles; seawater; squid; survival rate; tanks; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... The present work studies the growth and body composition of 18 Octopus vulgaris (6 per treatment) fed two extruded diets, namely FMS and 3FMS, based on different fish and squid meal ratios (1:1, and 3:1 respectively). The diets are compared with a control diet based on crab (Carcinus mediterraneus) and bogue (Boops boops). The growing tests were conducted on animals placed in individual 300 L rect ...
- Yeganeh, Sakineh; Teimouri, Mahdi; Amirkolaie, Abdolsamad Keramat
- Research in veterinary science 2015 v.101 pp. 84-88
- fiberglass, etc ; Oncorhynchus mykiss; Spirulina platensis; albumins; cortisol; diet; erythrocytes; fish; glucose; hematocrit; hemoglobin; high density lipoprotein cholesterol; immunostimulants; lactic acid; leukocytes; low density lipoprotein cholesterol; protein content; tanks; triacylglycerols; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... This study evaluated the effects of diets containing 0, 2.5, 5, 7.5 and 10% of Spirulina platensis on hematological and serum biochemical parameters of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Fish (n=180; 101±8g) were randomly divided into fifteen 300L fiberglass tanks in triplicates for a period of ten weeks. The RBC, WBC, hemoglobin, total protein and albumin levels increased significantly in the g ...