Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Wendong, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Analytical methods 2015 v.7 no.21 pp. 9040-9046
- X-ray diffraction; carbon; copper; cost effectiveness; crystal structure; cuprous oxide; detection limit; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; glassy carbon electrode; hydrazine; nanocomposites; scanning electron microscopy; sensors (equipment); transmission electron microscopy
- ... We report a simple and large-scale fabrication of carbon-coated Cu/Cu₂O nanocomposite materials (Cu/Cu₂O@carbon) and their application as sensing materials for hydrazine detection in a neutral medium. The Cu/Cu₂O@carbon nanocomposite structures were successfully synthesized using a facile, cost-effective calcination method. The morphology, crystalline structure, and composition of the prepared Cu/ ...
- Zhang, Wendong, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of materials science 2015 v.50 no.4 pp. 1935-1942
- X-radiation; X-ray diffraction; crystal structure; energy; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; ethanol; scanning electron microscopes; scanning electron microscopy; spectroscopy; temperature; zinc oxide
- ... Pure ZnO and Pd/ZnO microstructures were prepared by hydrothermal method. The crystalline structures, morphology, and composition of synthesized hexagon hammer Pd/ZnO microstructures were analyzed by X-ray diffraction (XRD), scanning electron microscope (SEM), and energy dispersive X-ray spectroscopy (EDS). They were then studied for gas detection in order to achieve the optimal concentration of P ...