Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: honda?
- Li, Hongda, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2015 v.72 pp. 275-281
- absorption; aldehydes; biosensors; cations; colorimetry; cysteine; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; glutathione; homocysteine; image analysis; permeability
- ... A new colorimetric and ratiometric fluorescent probe 1 based on a chlorinated coumarinyl aldehyde was developed for selective detection and cellular imaging of glutathione (GSH) over cysteine (Cys) and homocysteine (Hcy). Probe 1 exhibits a dramatic colorimetric and ratiometric fluorescence responses toward biothiols Cys, Hcy and GSH with high selectivity over other amino acids. Cys (or Hcy) induc ...
- Li, Hongda
- Analytica chimica acta 2015 v.897 pp. 102-108
- absorption; analytical chemistry; colorimetry; cysteine; detection limit; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; glutathione; reactive oxygen species; sulfites; toxicity
- ... Sulfites (HSO3− or SO3−) have very significant toxicity in the environment and in the system. However, developing specific identification of sulfite probes is still very important. In this paper, a highly selective colorimetric and fluorescent probe (HHC) was synthesized to detect HSO3− in real samples and living cells. Sensing performance and preponderance are listed as follows. First, probe HHC ...