Jump to Main Content
- Honda, H., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- RSC advances 2015 v.5 no.112 pp. 91988-91992
- binding sites; fluorescence; immunoglobulin G; peptides
- ... A molecular peptide beacon was designed for fluorescence detection of IgG in a homogeneous assay. pH-triggered detection of IgG was demonstrated using a fluorophore-labeled peptide that incorporated a binding site in the Fc region of IgG with a complementary quenching site. ...
- Honda, Toru, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Biomacromolecules 2015 v.16 no.12 pp. 3863-3868
- beta-glucosidase; carboxymethylcellulose; cellulosome; endo-1,4-beta-glucanase; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; fluorescence; green fluorescent protein; hydrolysis; nanoparticles
- ... The immobilization of multiple cellulase complexes receiving attention for use in the efficient hydrolysis of celluloses. In this study, the magnetosome display system was employed for the preparation of systems mimicking natural multiple cellulase complexes (cellulosomes) on magnetic nanoparticles (MNPs). Initially, two fluorescent proteins, namely, green fluorescent protein and mCherry, were imm ...