Jump to Main Content
- Ye, Jianbin; Xiao, Lihua; Wang, Yuanfei; Guo, Yaqiong; Roellig, Dawn M.; Feng, Yaoyu
- Veterinary parasitology 2015 v.210 no.3-4 pp. 235-239
- triose-phosphate isomerase, etc ; Enterocytozoon; Giardia lamblia; ewes; farms; feces; genes; genotype; giardin protein; glutamate dehydrogenase; glutamic acid; internal transcribed spacers; lambs; pathogens; polymerase chain reaction; China; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... To examine the occurrence and genotype distribution of Giardia duodenalis and Enterocytozoon bieneusi in sheep, fecal specimens were collected from 162 lambs and 213 ewes on seven farms in the Hulunbeier Prairie in Inner Mongolia, China. By PCR analysis of the triose-phosphate isomerase gene, 16 of the 375 (4.3%) specimens were positive for G. duodenalis, with 13 sequenced successfully belonging t ...
- Zhao, Guang-Hui; Du, Shuai-Zhi; Wang, Hui-Bao; Hu, Xiong-Feng; Deng, Ming-Jun; Yu, San-Ke; Zhang, Long-Xian; Zhu, Xing-Quan
- Infection, genetics, and evolution 2015 v.34 pp. 394-401
- triose-phosphate isomerase, etc ; Budorcas taxicolor; Cryptosporidium andersoni; Cryptosporidium parvum; Enterocytozoon; Giardia lamblia; cryptosporidiosis; feces; genes; genotype; giardiasis; glutamate dehydrogenase; host range; humans; internal transcribed spacers; loci; microsporidiosis; multilocus sequence typing; pathogens; transcription (genetics); China; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... Genetic study of Cryptosporidium spp., Giardia intestinalis and Enterocytozoon bieneusi at species/assemblage/genotype/subtype level facilitates understanding their mechanical transmissions and underpins their control. A total of 191 fresh faecal samples were collected from golden takins in China and examined using multilocus sequence typing (MLST). Cryptosporidium spp. was detected in 15 faecal s ...