Jump to Main Content
- Seo, Young-ju; Kim, Daeok; Koh, Dong-Yeun; Lee, Joo Yong; Ahn, Taewoong; Kim, Se-Joon; Lee, Jaehyoung; Lee, Huen
- Energy & Fuels 2015 v.29 no.12 pp. 8143-8150
- greenhouse gases, etc ; energy; gas hydrate; methane; sediments; soaking; vapors; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... Replacement technique is known as a promising method for potential energy extraction from gas hydrate deposits and greenhouse gas sequestration into deep ocean sediments. When it comes to the utilization of the replacement method in field applications, the soaking duration or the frequency of CO₂/N₂ gas injection becomes an important process variable. In this study, the influence of soaking durati ...
- Ragnauth, Shaun A.; Creason, Jared; Alsalam, Jameel; Ohrel, Sara; Petrusa, Jeffrey E.; Beach, Robert H.
- Journal of integrative environmental sciences 2015 v.12 no.sup1 pp. 155-168
- greenhouse gases, etc ; carbon dioxide; cost effectiveness; data collection; ecosystem services; energy; engineering; gases; global warming; greenhouse gas emissions; marginal abatement cost curve; methane; prices; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Greenhouse gases (GHGs) other than carbon dioxide (CO ₂) play an important role in the effort to understand and address global climate change. Approximately 25% of Global warming potential-weighted GHG emissions in the year 2005 comprise the non-CO ₂ GHGs. The report, Global Mitigation of Non - CO ₂Greenhouse Gases: 2010 – 2030 provides a comprehensive global analysis and resulting data-set of mar ...