Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Rong, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Antonie van Leeuwenhoek 2015 v.108 no.1 pp. 215-219
- Aspergillus candidus; Ralstonia solanacearum; Staphylococcus aureus; adenocarcinoma; antibacterial properties; antibiotics; culture media; cytotoxicity; fractionation; fungi; humans; neoplasm cells; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; pathogens; soil
- ... Two novel antibiotic spiculisporic acid analogues, named as spiculisporic acid F (1) and G (2), and two known compounds, (−)-spiculisporic acid (3) and secospiculisporic acid B (4), were isolated by bioactivity-guided fractionation from the fermentation broth of the sea urchin-derived Aspergillus candidus strain HDf2. Their structures were unambiguously established by comprehensive analysis of 1D ...
- Liu, Wang-Rong, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2015 v.198 pp. 15-24
- antibiotics; bile; bioaccumulation factor; digestion; fish consumption; human health; humans; hydrophobicity; liver; muscle tissues; risk; risk assessment; river deltas; rivers; urbanization; veterinary drugs; wild fish
- ... We investigated the bioaccumulation of antibiotics in bile, plasma, liver and muscle tissues of wild fish from four rivers in the Pearl River Delta region. In total, 12 antibiotics were present in at least one type of fish tissues from nine wild fish species in the four rivers. The mean values of log bioaccumulation factors (log BAFs) for the detected antibiotics in fish bile, plasma, liver, and m ...