Jump to Main Content
- He, Lin, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Gene 2015 v.562 pp. 117-127
- Eriocheir sinensis; animal ovaries; apoptosis; brain; complementary DNA; cytoplasm; eggs; etoposide; fluorescent antibody technique; gene expression; gene expression regulation; heart; hemolymph; hepatopancreas; inflammation; intestines; messenger RNA; metalloproteinases; muscles; proteins; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; spermatocytes; spermatogenesis; spermatozoa; stomach; testes; thoracic ganglia
- ... The ADAM (a disintegrin and metalloprotease) family plays an important role in sperm and egg fusion, development, inflammation, adhesion and migration. ADAM10 and ADAM17 are involved in the spermatogenesis. To better understand the role of ADAM10 and ADAM17 in the Chinese mitten crab, Eriocheir sinensis, the full-length cDNAs of ADAM10 and ADAM17 were cloned, and named Es-ADAM10 and Es-ADAM17, res ...
- He, Lin, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Pesticide biochemistry and physiology 2015 v.119 pp. 33-41
- Tetranychus cinnabarinus; Tetranychus urticae; acaricide resistance; amino acids; crops; cytochrome P-450; eggs; enzymes; fenpropathrin; genes; messenger RNA; mites; nucleotides; open reading frames; pests; phylogeny; piperonyl butoxide
- ... The carmine spider mite, Tetranychus cinnabarinus, which is also considered as the red form of Tetranychus urticae, is one of the most serious mite pests on crops. It is capable of rapidly developing resistance to acaricides, and has caused difficulty in controlling. However, the resistance mechanism of this mite remains unclear at molecular level. As a member of main detoxification enzymes, cytoc ...