Jump to Main Content
- Yan, Ruifeng; Saha, Tapan Kumar; Modi, Nilesh; Masood, Nahid-Al; Mosadeghy, Mehdi
- Applied energy 2015 v.145 pp. 320-330
- clean energy, etc ; electricity; imports; markets; models; solar collectors; stabilizers; wind; wind turbines; South Australia; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... To achieve clean energy targets, more renewable generators – mainly wind and photovoltaic (PV) – are being integrated into electricity networks. However, wind and PV are non-synchronous generators to the grid and they traditionally have neither enough inertia response nor governor support to control major frequency excursions under most situations. Currently in South Australia, the combined genera ...
- Al-Behadili, S.H.; El-Osta, W.B.
- Renewable energy 2015 v.83 pp. 1227-1233
- clean energy, etc ; carbon dioxide; carbon monoxide; coasts; electricity; electricity generation; environmental impact; fossil fuels; greenhouse gas emissions; life cycle assessment; maintenance and repair; manufacturing; methane; models; nitrous oxide; pollution; prices; raw materials; recycling; sulfur dioxide; wind; wind farms; wind power; wind turbines; Libya; Show all 25 Subjects
- ... Life Cycle Assessment (LCA), is a technique to assess environmental impacts associated with all the stages of a product's life from-cradle-to-grave (i.e., from raw material extraction through materials processing, manufacture, distribution, use, repair and maintenance, and disposal or recycling). Wind energy is one of clean energy forms during the operation phase of the project, but it includes so ...