Jump to Main Content
- Choi, Young Hae, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Food chemistry 2015 v.187 pp. 14-19
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; cosmetics; drugs; enzymatic reactions; food processing; hydrogen bonding; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; physicochemical properties; quercetin; solvents; viscosity
- ... Previously it was demonstrated that natural deep eutectic solvents (NADES) are promising green solvents for the extraction of natural products. However, despite their potential, an obvious disadvantage of NADES is the high viscosity. Here we explored the dilution effect on the structures and physicochemical properties of NADES and their improvements of applications using quercetin and carthamin. T ...
- Choi, Young Hae, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- BMC plant biology 2015 v.15 no.1 pp. 142
- 4-hydroxybenzoic acid; Fusarium proliferatum; Pestalotiopsis; Vanilla planifolia; aerial parts; alcohols; biotransformation; endophytes; flavor; fungi; high performance liquid chromatography; metabolites; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; plant organs; pods; vanillic acid; vanillin; Reunion
- ... BACKGROUND: The objective of the work was to characterize fungal endophytes from aerial parts of Vanilla planifolia. Also, to establish their biotransformation abilities of flavor-related metabolites. This was done in order to find a potential role of endophytes on vanilla flavors. RESULTS: Twenty three MOTUs were obtained, representing 6 fungal classes. Fungi from green pods were cultured on matu ...
- PubMed Central: