Jump to Main Content
- Huang, Tinglin, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- ACS applied materials 2015 v.7 no.40 pp. 22256-22263
- 2,4-D; adsorption; benzyladenine; carbon; desorption; detection limit; equations; high performance liquid chromatography; kinetin; models; nitrogen; pH; plant growth substances; pollutants; salt concentration; scanning electron microscopy; solid phase extraction; sorbents; sorption isotherms; spectroscopy; statistical analysis; surface area; sustainable technology; transmission electron microscopy; uniconazole
- ... We developed two simple, fast, and environmentally friendly methods using carbon aerogel (CA) and magnetic CA (mCA) materials as sorbents for micro-solid-phase extraction (μ-SPE) and magnetic solid-phase extraction (MSPE) techniques. The material performances such as adsorption isotherm, adsorption kinetics, and specific surface area were discussed by N₂ adsorption–desorption isotherm measurements ...
- Huang, Tinglin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2015 v.196 pp. 209-216
- Pseudomonas stutzeri; bioremediation; carbon nitrogen ratio; denitrification; denitrifying bacteria; drinking water; genes; nitrate nitrogen; nitrites; nitrogen; nitrogen balance; pH; response surface methodology; temperature
- ... An aerobic denitrifier, identified as Pseudomonas stutzeri strain ZF31, was isolated from the Zhoucun drinking-water reservoir. Strain ZF31 removed 97% of nitrate nitrogen after 16h, without nitrite accumulation. Sequence amplification indicated the presence of the denitrification genes napA, nirS, norB, and nosZ. Nitrogen balance analysis revealed that approximately 75% of the initial nitrogen wa ...