Jump to Main Content
- Yue, Feng; Rong-rong, Zhai; Ze-chuan, Lin; Li-yong, Cao; Xing-hua, Wei; Shi-hua, Cheng
- Rice science 2015 v.22 no.3 pp. 108-115
- spikelets, etc ; Oryza sativa; chromosome mapping; chromosomes; grain yield; hybrids; inbred lines; nitrogen; panicles; phenotypic variation; quantitative trait loci; rice; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... A recombinant inbred line population derived from a super hybrid rice Xieyou 9308 (Xieqingzao B/Zhonghui 9308) and its genetic linkage map were used to detect quantitative trait loci (QTLs) for rice yield traits under the low and normal nitrogen (N) levels. A total of 52 QTLs for yield traits distributed in 27 regions on 9 chromosomes were detected, with each QTL explaining 4.93%–26.73% of the phe ...
- Chao, XIANG; Jie, REN; Xiu-qin, ZHAO; Zai-song, DING; Jing, ZHANG; Chao, WANG; Jun-wei, ZHANG; Joseph, Charles Augustino; Qiang, ZHANG; Yun-long, PANG; Yong-ming, GAO; Ying-yao, SHI
- Rice science 2015 v.22 no.6 pp. 264-274
- spikelets, etc ; alleles; greenhouses; introgression; nutrient solutions; panicles; parents; phenotype; phenotypic variation; phosphorus; quantitative trait loci; quantitative traits; rice; seedlings; soil; China; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... To dissect the genetic basis of low phosphorus tolerance (LPT), 114 BC2F4 introgression lines (ILs) were developed from Shuhui 527 and Minghui 86 (recurrent parents), and Yetuozai (donor parent). The progenies were tested for 11 quantitative traits under three treatments including normal fertilization in normal soil (as control), normal fertilization in barren soil and low phosphorus stress in bar ...