Jump to Main Content
- Vuille-dit-Bille, Raphael N.; Camargo, Simone M.; Emmenegger, Luca; Sasse, Tom; Kummer, Eva; Jando, Julia; Hamie, Qeumars M.; Meier, Chantal F.; Hunziker, Schirin; Forras-Kaufmann, Zsofia; Kuyumcu, Sena; Fox, Mark; Schwizer, Werner; Fried, Michael; Lindenmeyer, Maja; Götze, Oliver; Verrey, François
- Amino acids 2015 v.47 no.4 pp. 693-705
- biopsy, etc ; Xenopus laevis; absorption; angiotensin II; angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors; enterocytes; fluorescent antibody technique; genes; humans; imino acids; kidney cells; messenger RNA; microvilli; oocytes; patients; peptide transporters; peptidyl-dipeptidase A; proline; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; renin-angiotensin system; rodents; small intestine; transcriptomics; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... Sodium-dependent neutral amino acid transporter B⁰AT1 (SLC6A19) and imino acid (proline) transporter SIT1 (SLC6A20) are expressed at the luminal membrane of small intestine enterocytes and proximal tubule kidney cells where they exert key functions for amino acid (re)absorption as documented by their role in Hartnup disorder and iminoglycinuria, respectively. Expression of B⁰AT1 was shown in roden ...
- Xu, Wei-Dong; Yang, Xin-Yu; Li, Da-He; Zheng, Kai-Di; Qiu, Peng-Cheng; Zhang, Wei; Li, Chun-Yang; Lei, Kang-Fu; Yan, Guo-Quan; Jin, Sheng-Wei; Wang, Jian-Guang
- Journal of proteomics 2015 v.113 pp. 57-72
- biopsy, etc ; Western blotting; beta oxidation; bioinformatics; body mass index; fat body; fatty acid metabolism; fatty acids; fibroblasts; gene expression; gene expression regulation; inflammation; insulin; ligaments; lipid content; liquid chromatography; muscles; patients; phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase; protein kinase C; protein synthesis; proteins; proteomics; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; receptor protein-tyrosine kinase; skeleton; t-test; tandem mass spectrometry; Show all 28 Subjects
- ... The present study first utilized a standardized shotgun proteomic analysis method to determine differences in protein expression of fibroblasts in the ligament between AS patients and healthy controls.Proteins extracted from primarily cultured FLLs from 35 AS patients and 10 normal subjects were analyzed by automated 2D-Nano-LC-ESI-MS/MS. Differentially expressed proteins were screened by 2-sample ...