Jump to Main Content
- Yuan, Xiaoyan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- RSC advances 2015 v.5 no.110 pp. 90578-90587
- X-ray diffraction; aluminum; composite polymers; contact angle; crystal structure; differential scanning calorimetry; droplets; ice; perfluorocarbons; polymerization; surface roughness; temperature
- ... UV-curable films composed of thiol-terminated fluorosilicone methacrylate triblock copolymers (PDMS-b-(PFMA-SH)₂), thiol-functionalized PDMS (PDMS-SH) and octavinyl POSS (OVPOSS) were developed for the purpose of icephobic application. The PDMS-b-(PFMA-SH)₂ copolymers were firstly synthesized via reversible addition–fragmentation chain transfer polymerization of dodecafluoroheptyl methacrylate (12 ...
- Yuan, Xiaoyan, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- RSC advances 2015 v.5 no.59 pp. 47998-48004
- aromatic amines; beta-cyclodextrin; polymerization; polymers; water treatment
- ... A side-group β-cyclodextrin grafted poly(glycidyl methacrylate) (PGMA-g-β-CD) with grafting density of 92% has been synthesized via facile “click” reaction and atom transfer radical polymerization. The final polymer complexed with 4′-aminoazobenzene-4-sulfonic acid and 1-naphthylamine in water to be precipitated within one minute. The PGMA-g-β-CD polymer showed great potential in fast removal of a ...