Jump to Main Content
- Dong, Yongbin; Zhang, Zhongwei; Shi, Qingling; Wang, Qilei; Zhou, Qiang; Li, Yuling
- Euphytica 2015 v.204 no.3 pp. 649-660
- popcorn, etc ; chromosomes; inbred lines; lysine; meta-analysis; oils; plant breeding; popping; quantitative trait loci; seeds; starch; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Dissecting the genetic controls of kernel composition traits would provide important information for improving popcorn’s quality. In this research, a recombinant inbred lines (RILs) population with 258 RILs was evaluated to detect quantitative trait loci (QTLs) for 4 kernel composition traits (CT, starch concentration; CP, protein concentration; CF, oil concentration; LS, lysine concentration) und ...
- DONG, Yong-bin; ZHANG, Zhong-wei; SHI, Qing-ling; WANG, Qi-lei; ZHOU, Qiang; DENG, Fei; MA, Zhi-yan; QIAO, Da-he; LI, Yu-ling
- Journal of integrative agriculture 2015 v.14 no.12 pp. 2547-2557
- popcorn, etc ; agronomic traits; branches; chromosomes; corn ears; crossing; grain yield; inbred lines; leaf area; leaves; meta-analysis; phenotypic variation; popping; quantitative trait loci; seeds; yield components; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Favorable agronomic traits are important to improve productivity of popcorn. In this study, a recombinant inbred line (RIL) population consisting of 258 lines was evaluated to identify quantitative trait loci (QTLs) for nine agronomic traits (plant height, ear height, top height (plant height subtracted ear height), top height/plant height, number of leaves above the top ear, leaf area, stalk diam ...