Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Jianzhong, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Water resources management 2015 v.29 no.14 pp. 5091-5108
- case studies; hydrologic models; rivers
- ... With much more higher requirement for the precision of flood forecasting and length of forecast period in the hydrological operational predication, three coupling forecast methods which include real-time correction—combination forecast (RC-CF) method, combination forecast—real-time correction (CF-RC) method, and Integral Parameters Optimization (IPO) method are proposed in this paper for the purpo ...
- Zhou, Jianzhong, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of hydrology 2015 v.521 pp. 157-169
- case studies; flood control; hydrology; model validation; models; rivers
- ... Flood forecasting has been recognized as one of the most important and reliable ways for flood management. It is therefore necessary to improve the reliability and accuracy of the flood forecasting model. Flood error correction (FEC) and multi-model composition (MC) methods are two effective ways to enhance the model performance. The current focus seems to be on either of these two methods. In thi ...