Jump to Main Content
- Tetzlaff, Doerthe; Buttle, James; Carey, Sean K.; Huijgevoort, Marjolein H. J.; Laudon, Hjalmar; McNamara, James P.; Mitchell, Carl P. J.; Spence, Chris; Gabor, Rachel S.; Soulsby, Chris
- Hydrological processes 2015 v.29 no.25 pp. 5153-5173
- hydrologic models, etc ; autumn; climate; energy; evaporation; groundwater; isotope fractionation; lakes; latitude; longevity; melting; meta-analysis; rain; riparian soils; runoff; seasonal variation; snowmelt; snowpack; soil heterogeneity; soil water; spring; stable isotopes; streams; summer; watersheds; Canada; Scotland; Sweden; United States; Show all 29 Subjects
- ... We combined a conceptual rainfall‐runoff model and input–output relationships of stable isotopes to understand ecohydrological influences on hydrological partitioning in snow‐influenced northern catchments. Six sites in Sweden (Krycklan), Canada (Wolf Creek; Baker Creek; Dorset), Scotland (Girnock) and the USA (Dry Creek) span moisture and energy gradients found at high latitudes. A meta‐analysis ...
- PubMed Central:
- Lee, Boknam; Kullman, Seth W.; Yost, Erin E.; Meyer, Michael T.; Worley-Davis, Lynn; Williams, C. Michael; Reckhow, Kenneth H.
- The Science of the total environment 2015 v.532 pp. 571-580
- hydrologic models, etc ; Bayesian theory; Cynodon dactylon; Modified Universal Soil Loss Equation; animal feeding operations; application rate; aquatic environment; crop management; ecosystems; estrone; field crops; planting; prediction; rain; rainfall simulation; runoff; sediments; slurries; soil conservation; soybeans; spring; summer; surface water; swine; waste treatment; wastes; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... Animal feeding operations (AFOs) have been implicated as potentially major sources of estrogenic contaminants into the aquatic environment due to the relatively minimal treatment of waste and potential mobilization and transport of waste components from spray fields. In this study a Bayesian network (BN) model was developed to inform management decisions and better predict the transport and fate o ...
- PubMed Central: