Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Rong, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of separation science 2015 v.38 no.10 pp. 1680-1690
- acetonitrile; blood; detection limit; drugs; forensic sciences; ionization; liquid chromatography; monitoring; screening; solid phase extraction; tandem mass spectrometry; toxicity; urine
- ... A liquid chromatography with tandem mass spectrometry method was developed for the simultaneous screening of 34 drugs and poisons in forensic cases. Blood (0.5 mL, diluted 1:1 with water) or 1.0 mL of urine was purified by solid‐phase extraction. Gastric contents (diluted 1:1 with water) were treated with acetonitrile, centrifuged, and supernatant injected. Detection was achieved using a Waters Al ...
- Wang, Rong, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of separation science 2015 v.38 no.1 pp. 50-59
- blood; detection limit; high performance liquid chromatography; humans; illicit drugs; ions; mass spectrometry; molecular weight; screening; solid phase extraction; toxicity
- ... A novel method for the screening of 151 drugs of abuse and toxic compounds in human whole blood has been developed and validated by online solid‐phase extraction with liquid chromatography coupled to time‐of‐flight mass spectrometry. Analytes were extracted and separated by using a fully automated online solid‐phase extraction liquid chromatography system with total chromatographic run time of 26 ...