Jump to Main Content
- Hadaš, Z; Čechová, M; Nevrkla, P
- Reproduction in domestic animals 2015 v.50 no.1 pp. 17-22
- piglets, etc ; Large White; conjugated linoleic acid; diet; estrus; farrowing; growth performance; hybrids; lactation; landraces; monitoring; rearing; sows; weaning; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... The aim of this work was to evaluate the effect of supplementing the feed ration for lactating sows with the conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) on the growth performance and losses of piglets from birth to weaning. The monitoring comprised 20 litters in control and 20 litters in experimental group of Czech Large White × Czech Landrace hybrid combination sows. The control group was given a standard fee ...
- Zhao, Pinyao; Zhang, Zhengfan; Kim, In Ho
- Animal science journal = 2015 v.86 no.6 pp. 610-616
- piglets, etc ; average daily intake; backfat; beet pulp; blood serum; body weight; cortisol; diet; epinephrine; estrus; excretion; feces; growth performance; lactation; landraces; litter size; litter weight; norepinephrine; parturition; sows; water content; weaning; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... This study was conducted to evaluate effects of beet pulp supplementation on growth performance, fecal moisture, serum hormones and litter performance in lactating sows. Ninety primiparous sows (Landrace × Yorkshire) were randomly allotted to one of three dietary treatments in a 21‐day trial starting 3 days before parturition. The three dietary treatments were supplemented with 0, 10 and 20% beet ...