Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Xiaodong, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Thermochimica acta 2015 v.620 pp. 18-27
- catalysts; desulfurization; ferrous sulfate; industry; kinetics; magnetite; methodology; models; pyrite; reaction mechanisms; sulfur dioxide; sustainable development; temperature; thermodynamics; titanium dioxide; wastes; China
- ... Ferrous sulfate waste has become a bottleneck in the sustainable development of the titanium dioxide industry in China. In this study, we propose a new method for the reductive decomposition of ferrous sulfate waste using pyrite. Thermodynamics analysis, tubular reactor experiments, and kinetics analysis were performed to analyze the reaction process. The results of the thermodynamic simulation sh ...
- Chen, Xiaodong, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2015 v.506-507 pp. 18-25
- air; burden of disease; elderly; females; heat; low educational status; males; models; mortality; myocardial ischemia; people; respiratory tract diseases; stroke; temperature; warm season; China
- ... Few studies have explored the added effect of heat waves, especially in China. Moreover, no prior studies have assessed whether the choice of heat wave definitions affected this added effect. This study compared the associations between heat waves defined by different heat wave definitions (HWs) and cause-specific mortality in warm season in Nanjing, China.A distributed lag model was applied to ev ...