Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Peng, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of polymer science 2015 v.53 no.10 pp. 700-708
- annealing; crystal structure; crystallization; mechanical properties; nondestructive methods; polylactic acid; prediction; temperature; velocity
- ... Crystallization has significant effects on the physical and mechanical properties of polymer products; therefore, crystallization measurements are important for understanding and predicting polymer products' properties. However, traditional crystallization measurement methods have disadvantages in practical applications because they can be destructive, offline, unsafe, and expensive. Recently, ult ...
- Yan, Zhao-Peng, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2015 v.54 no.3 pp. 798-807
- engineering; hydrophilicity; oils; polymerization; polymers; temperature
- ... Novel water-soluble core–shell hyperbranched polymers (HBPAMs), consisting of nano-SiO₂ as the core, hyperbranched polyamidoamide (PAMAM) as the subshell, and linear hydrophilic chains as the outermost layer, were synthesized through an in situ free-radical polymerization strategy. The PAMAM hybrid nano-SiO₂, which is preferentially modified by 3-aminopropyltriethoxysilane, was prepared by success ...