Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Shuang; Zhou, Jia; Wang, Guihua; Wang, Xiurong; Liao, Hong
- Applied microbiology and biotechnology 2015 v.99 no.23 pp. 10225-10235
- Claroideoglomus claroideum, etc ; Gigaspora margarita; Rhizophagus irregularis; aluminum; genes; hyphae; mycorrhizal fungi; nutritional status; phosphates; phosphorus; soybeans; toxicity; vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizae; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Arbuscular mycorrhizal (AM) fungi protect plants against aluminum (Al) toxicity, but the mechanisms of Al and phosphorus (P) interactions in relation to Al tolerance in mycorrhizal plants are only poorly understood. In this study, varying Al and P treatments were applied to soybean plants cultivated in the presence or absence of three different AM fungi. The results showed that plants in symbiotic ...
- Meier, Sebastián; Cornejo, Pablo; Cartes, Paula; Borie, Fernando; Medina, Jorge; Azcón, Rosario
- Zeitschrift für Pflanzenernährung und Bodenkunde 2015 v.178 no.1 pp. 126-135
- Claroideoglomus claroideum, etc ; Oenothera; biomass; copper; glomalin; hyperaccumulators; mycorrhizal fungi; nutritional status; phytoremediation; plant establishment; plant growth; shoots; soil; sugar beet; vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizae; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... The interactive effect of sugar beet (SB) agrowaste and arbuscular mycorrhizal (AM) fungi inoculation in response to increasing Cu levels was evaluated in the metallophyte Oenothera picensis. Plants were grown in a Cu‐added soil (0, 100, or 500 mg Cu kg⁻¹), in presence or absence of SB, and inoculated with: (1) indigenous Cu adapted mycorrhiza (IM) isolated from Cu‐polluted soils; (2) Claroideoglo ...