Jump to Main Content
- Abrahamian, Peter; Sobh, Hana; Seblani, Rewa; Abou-Jawdah, Yusuf
- European journal of plant pathology 2015 v.142 no.3 pp. 521-530
- Cucurbit chlorotic yellows virus, etc ; Aleyrodidae; Cucurbit yellow stunting disorder virus; Cucurbitaceae; Squash leaf curl virus; cucumbers; disease control; disease severity; greenhouses; mixed infection; viruses; Lebanon; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... In the past two decades, viruses in the genera Crinivirus and Begomovirus, transmitted by whiteflies, have emerged as threatening diseases to cucurbit cultivation. The criniviruses Cucurbit chlorotic yellows virus (CCYV) and Cucurbit yellow stunting disorder virus (CYSDV) occur in mixed infection at high rates in cucumber greenhouses in Lebanon. The begomovirus Squash leaf curl virus (SLCV) is als ...
- Okuda, Mitsuru; Okuda, Shiori; Iwai, Hisashi
- Journal of virological methods 2015 v.221 pp. 9-14
- Cucurbit chlorotic yellows virus, etc ; Bemisia tabaci; Cucurbitaceae; DNA; DNA primers; RNA; disease severity; financial economics; genes; pathogens; reverse transcription loop-mediated isothermal amplification; sticky traps; transcription (genetics); turbidity; viruses; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Cucurbit chlorotic yellows virus (CCYV) of the genus Crinivirus within the family Closteroviridae is an emerging infectious agent of cucurbits leading to severe disease and significant economic losses. Effective detection and identification methods for this virus are urgently required. In this study, a reverse transcription loop-mediated isothermal amplification (RT-LAMP) assay was developed to de ...