Jump to Main Content
- Chen, You-Peng, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2015 v.183 pp. 181-187
- chemical oxygen demand; denitrification; nitrogen; phosphorus; sludge; wastewater; wastewater treatment
- ... An advanced wastewater treatment process (SIPER) was developed to simultaneously decrease sludge production, prevent the accumulation of inorganic solids, recover phosphorus, and enhance nutrient removal. The feasibility of simultaneous enhanced nutrient removal along with sludge reduction as well as the potential for enhanced nutrient removal via this process were further evaluated. The results s ...
- Chen, You-Peng, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Applied biochemistry and biotechnology 2015 v.175 no.1 pp. 119-134
- ammonium nitrogen; anaerobic ammonium oxidation; biochemistry; biofilm; chemical oxygen demand; industry; nitrate nitrogen; nitrogen; salinity; sodium chloride; upflow anaerobic sludge blanket reactor; wastewater; wastewater treatment
- ... To treat high salinity wastewater from the mustard pickling industry, a combined anaerobic, partial nitritation (PN), and anammox process was employed using three connected reactors: an anaerobic sequencing batch biofilm reactor (ASBBR) for anaerobic treatment, a sequencing batch reactor (SBR) for PN, and an upflow anaerobic sludge blanket (UASB) for anammox. The start-up of the three individual r ...