Jump to Main Content
- Li, Jiakui, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Tropical animal health and production 2015 v.47 no.6 pp. 1221-1223
- Bluetongue virus; animal welfare; antibodies; blood sampling; blood serum; bluetongue; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; income; seroprevalence; yaks; China
- ... The bluetongue (BT) is an infectious, non-contagious disease of ruminants with a substantial impact on income and welfare of animals. To date, scarce information about this disease in domestic yaks is available in Tibetan area of China. Seroprevalence of circulating antibodies to Bluetongue virus (BTV) in yaks from three regions of Tibet and Hongyuan area of Sichuan Province in China was investiga ...
- Li, Jiakui, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Experimental parasitology 2015 v.153 pp. 17-21
- Bos; altitude; anthelmintics; cattle; clinical trials; eggs; eprinomectin; lactation; milk; mountains; nematode control; pharmacokinetics; subcutaneous injection; topical application; yaks; China
- ... Eprinomectin is recommended for use as an anti-parasitic agent in livestock, including cattle. Yaks are a member of the cattle family living in the high altitude mountains of China and adjacent countries; however, there have been no clinical trials of the anthelmintic efficacy and pharmacokinetics of eprinomectin in yaks. The purpose of this study was to investigate the endectocidal efficacy and p ...