Jump to Main Content
- Lan, Tao, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Talanta 2015 v.132 pp. 698-704
- biomarkers; blood serum; detection limit; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; information processing; models; nanogold; neoplasms; normal distribution; photons; prostate-specific antigen
- ... In this paper, we reported a sensitive single particle method by combining the photon burst counting technique with gold nanoparticles (GNPs) as labeling probes. The photon bursting of single GNPs will be generated in a highly focused laser beam (less than 1fL) due to the plasmon resonance scattering and Brownian motion of GNPs. We observed an excellent linear relationship between the photon burst ...
- Lan, Tao, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Euphytica 2015 v.205 no.1 pp. 269-274
- Oryza sativa; alleles; chromosomes; cultivars; frameshift mutation; gamma radiation; irradiation; mutants; plant breeding; rice; salt tolerance; seedlings; sequence analysis
- ... Using a recessive mutant with enhanced salt tolerance at seedling stage obtained from an indica rice cultivar R401 by gamma-ray irradiation, a novel gene controlling salt tolerance in rice was previously mapped to a 406-kb region on chromosome 6. We named the gene Seedling Salt Tolerance (SST). In this study, with a large F₂ population derived from a cross between mutant sst and a japonica cultiva ...