Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: yuzhi?
- Li, Youzhi, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Biochemical systematics and ecology 2015 v.58 pp. 30-33
- Chloranthus; aerial parts; chemotaxonomy; sesquiterpenoids; spectral analysis; spectroscopy
- ... Phytochemical investigation of the aerial parts of Chloranthus angustifolius Oliv. (Chloranthaceae) resulted in the isolation and characterization of seven sesquiterpenes (1–7) and six amide derivatives (8–13). All structures were established based on analysis of their spectroscopic data. This is the first report of compounds 2 and 8–13 from the family Chloranthaceae, and the first report of compo ...
- Li, Youzhi, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Plant and soil 2015 v.390 no.1-2 pp. 337-349
- Burkholderia; Zea mays; abscisic acid; antioxidants; biomass production; corn; enzymes; greenhouses; homeostasis; inbred lines; indole acetic acid; leaves; lipid peroxidation; plant available water; plant growth; plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria; reactive oxygen species; rhizosphere bacteria; root systems; soil inoculation; stomatal conductance; stomatal movement; water use efficiency
- ... BACKGROUND AND AIMS: Plant-growth promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR) can promote plant performance under water deficit, but the physiology and biochemistry of the promoting process induced by PGPR under different water deficits is not well known in maize (Zea mays L). METHODS: A glasshouse study was conducted to determine the effects of Burkholderia sp. LD-11 on morphophysiological traits for plant gr ...