Jump to Main Content
- Pandit, Aniruddha B., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2015 v.54 no.42 pp. 10539-10548
- computer software; crystallization; crystals; engineering; hydrodynamics; mixing; models
- ... A generic modeling framework for batch cooling crystallization processes has been developed to understand the crystallization process from operational and modeling point of view. The generic framework for crystallization process modeling incorporates the characteristic dimensions of crystals and polymorphic transformation, as well as the hydrodynamic mixing effects in the crystallizer. This Polyhe ...
- Pandit, Aniruddha B., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Applied biochemistry and biotechnology 2015 v.175 no.2 pp. 748-756
- acclimation; ammonia; biochemistry; biomass; biotechnology; denitrification; denitrifying microorganisms; industry; nitrates; nitrogen-fixing bacteria; wastes
- ... This work investigates the performance of acclimatized biomass for denitrification of high strength nitrate waste (10,000 mg/L NO₃) from a nuclear industry in a continuous laboratory scale (32 L) and pilot scale reactor (330 L) operated over a period of 4 and 5 months, respectively. Effect of substrate fluctuations (mainly C/NO₃-N) on denitrification was studied in a laboratory scale reactor. Inco ...