Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Xuemei, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Talanta 2015 v.141 pp. 207-211
- absorbance; blood serum; calves; color; cost effectiveness; detection limit; hydrogen sulfide; light emitting diodes; neonates; nitroprusside; optical fibers; portable equipment; statistical analysis
- ... A cost-efficient and portable device for detecting sulfide at submicromolar level was fabricated by in situ integrating gas-permeable porous tube isolation and long path absorbance detection. The device consisted of a pair of petri dish, having a diametrically strung porous membrane tube in the top cover. The ends of the tube were terminated by a light emitting diode and a photodiode via plugging ...
- Yang, Xuemei, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of Chromatography B 2015 v.1007 pp. 49-53
- blood-brain barrier; brain; drugs; ethyl acetate; intravenous injection; ionization; liquid chromatography; liquid-liquid extraction; methanol; mice; monitoring; particle size; pharmacokinetics; quality control; tandem mass spectrometry
- ... In this study, we evaluated a simple and sensitive method for determination of a novel phosphodiesterase-4 (PDE4) inhibitor, chlorbipram, in mouse plasma and brain using ultra-fast liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (UFLC–MS/MS). Separation was achieved using an Acquity UPLC BEH C18 column (50mm×2.1mm, particle size 1.7μm) with a gradient mobile phase consisting of water and methanol a ...