Jump to Main Content
- Karimi, Maryam; Ebadi, Ali; Mousavi, Seyed Amir; Salami, Seyed Alireza; Zarei, Abdolkarim
- Scientia horticulturae 2015 v.197 pp. 521-526
- Vitis riparia, etc ; Vitis vinifera; acclimation; cold; cold injury; cold stress; cold tolerance; cold treatment; cold zones; cultivars; freezing; gene expression; genes; horticultural crops; regulatory proteins; spring; transcription factors; vines; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Grapevine, an important horticultural crop in the world, is moderately tolerant to cold conditions and is subjected to the cold injuries at different regions. So studies on different aspects of tolerance mechanism to unexpected cold of late spring as well as winter freezing seems necessary about this vine. For this reason, study on genes responsible for acquiring cold tolerance is very important. ...
- PubMed Central:
- Chen, Jie; Wang, Nian; Fang, Lin-Chuan; Liang, Zhen-Chang; Li, Shao-Hua; Wu, Ben-Hong
- BMC plant biology 2015 v.15 no.1 pp. 28
- Vitis riparia, etc ; Vitis amurensis; Vitis labrusca; Vitis vinifera; chromosome mapping; fructose; genes; genetic markers; glucose; grapes; linkage groups; loci; malic acid; parentage; phenotypic variation; quantitative trait loci; sequence analysis; single nucleotide polymorphism; small fruits; tartaric acid; titratable acidity; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: QTLs controlling individual sugars and acids (fructose, glucose, malic acid and tartaric acid) in grape berries have not yet been identified. The present study aimed to construct a high-density, high-quality genetic map of a winemaking grape cross with a complex parentage (V. vinifera × V. amurensis) × ((V. labrusca × V. riparia) × V. vinifera), using next-generation restriction site-a ...
- PubMed Central: