Jump to Main Content
- Roy, Avijit; Stone, Andrew L.; Shao, Jonathan; Otero-Colina, Gabriel; Wei, Gang; Choudhary, Nandlal; Achor, Diann; Levy, Laurene; Nakhla, Mark K.; Hartung, John S.; Schneider, William L.; Brlansky, Ronald H.
- Phytopathology 2015 v.105 no.4 pp. 564-575
- DNA-directed RNA polymerase, etc ; 5' untranslated regions; Cilevirus; Citrus; Orchid fleck virus; amino acid sequences; assays; branches; cell nucleus; cells; cytoplasm; detection; genes; glycoproteins; leaves; mandarins; nucleocapsid; oranges; particles; phylogeny; plant tissues; plant viruses; population; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; sampling; signs and symptoms (plants); transmission electron microscopy; trees; virion; viruses; Mexico; Show all 31 Subjects
- ... Citrus leprosis is one of the most destructive diseases of Citrus spp. and is associated with two unrelated virus groups that produce particles primarily in either the cytoplasm or nucleus of infected plant cells. Symptoms of leprosis, including chlorotic spots surrounded by yellow haloes on leaves and necrotic spots on twigs and fruit, were observed on leprosis-affected mandarin and navel sweet o ...
- Dhir, Sunny; Walia, Yashika; Zaidi, A.A.; Hallan, Vipin
- Journal of virological methods 2015 v.213 pp. 106-110
- DNA-directed RNA polymerase, etc ; Apple chlorotic leaf spot virus; Apple stem grooving virus; Apple stem pitting virus; DNA-directed DNA polymerase; RNA; RNA-directed DNA polymerase; apples; case studies; complementary DNA; etiology; genome; plant tissues; polymerase chain reaction; protocols; reverse transcription; virion; viruses; woody plants; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... A simple method to amplify infective, complete genomes of single stranded RNA viruses by long distance PCR (LD PCR) from woody plant tissues is described in detail. The present protocol eliminates partial purification of viral particles and the amplification is achieved in three steps: (i) easy preparation of template RNA by incorporating a pre processing step before loading onto the column (ii) r ...