Jump to Main Content
- Ziegler, Andreas
- Journal of environmental planning and management 2015 v.58 no.2 pp. 315-335
- certification; data collection; environmental management; issues and policy; management systems; manufacturing; markets; models; modernization; multivariate analysis
- ... On the basis of a unique firm-level dataset from the German manufacturing sector, this paper empirically examines the determinants of environmental and non-environmental product and process innovations. The micro-econometric analysis with multivariate probit models points to an extremely high relevance of R&D activities for all technological innovation types, as well as to the relevance of a few m ...
- Ziegler, Andreas, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Ecological economics 2015 v.116 pp. 310-321
- adults; cities; econometrics; education; environmental policy; females; global warming; income; people; surveys; weather; China; United States
- ... This paper examines the extent and the determinants of global climate change beliefs. In contrast to former studies for the U.S. and other western countries, we focus on China due to its crucial role in international climate policy in conjunction with its vulnerability to global warming. The empirical analysis is based on unique data from a survey among more than 1000 adults in five Chinese cities ...