Jump to Main Content
- Wang, De-Yi, et al. Show all 2 Author
- RSC advances 2015 v.5 no.35 pp. 27837-27843
- burning; calorimeters; flame retardants; heat; mechanical properties; nitrites; oxygen; poly(vinyl chloride); thermal stability; thermogravimetry; urea; zinc carbonate
- ... In this article, zinc carbonate with a nano size (nano ZnCO₃) was prepared by the reaction of zinc nitrite and urea in a one step hydrothermal synthesis. The effects of antimony trioxide (Sb₂O₃), nano ZnCO₃ and their mixture with different weight ratios on the flame retardancy of flexible poly(vinyl chloride) (PVC) were studied by using a limiting oxygen index test (LOI), a vertical burning test ( ...
- Wang, De-Yi, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- ACS sustainable chemistry 2015 v.3 no.12 pp. 3281-3290
- X-ray diffraction; burning; coprecipitation; epoxides; flame retardants; heat; insulating materials; irradiation; oxygen; polymers; renewable resources; resins; smoke; surfactants; transmission electron microscopy; ultrasonic treatment
- ... A biobased modifier (cardanol-BS) was successfully synthesized from renewable resource cardanol via the ring-opening of 1, 4-butane sultone (BS). Cardanol-BS modified layered double hydroxide (m-LDH) was developed through a one-step coprecipitation method and subsequently incorporated into epoxy resins (EPs) with different loadings using a combined technique of three-roll mill and ultrasonication. ...