Jump to Main Content
- Liang, Di, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Environmental earth sciences 2015 v.73 no.1 pp. 239-251
- data collection; digital elevation models; humans; kriging; land use; prediction; soil; soil organic carbon; soil surveys; solar radiation; surface area; watersheds; China
- ... Detailed maps of regional spatial distribution of soil organic carbon (SOC) are needed to guide sustainable soil uses and management decisions. Interpolation methods based on spatial auto-correlations, environmental covariates, or hybrid methods are commonly used to predict SOC maps. Many of these methods perform well for gentle terrains. However, it is unknown how these methods perform to capture ...
- Liang, Di, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2015 v.467 pp. 334-340
- Caldicellulosiruptor bescii; bacteria; beta-mannosidase; cell walls; cellulose; galactomannans; glycosides; mannose; models; pH; polymerization; temperature; xylan
- ... Many glycoside hydrolases involved in deconstruction of cellulose and xylan from the excellent plant cell wall polysaccharides-degrader Caldicellulosiruptor bescii have been cloned and analyzed. However, far less is known about the enzymatic breakdown of mannan, an important component of hemicellulose. We herein cloned, expressed and purified the first β-mannosidase CbMan2A from C. bescii. CbMan2A ...