Jump to Main Content
- Wan, Bo, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Phytochemistry letters 2015 v.14 pp. 260-264
- Alternaria alternata; Ceratostigma; culture media; diketopiperazines; endophytes; fungi; phytotoxicity; spectral analysis
- ... Two diketopiperazine derivatives, altenarizines A (1) and B (2), and a new glucosyl sesterterpene, 24-α-d-glucosyl-(−)-terpestacin (3), together with two known phytotoxic sesterterpenes, (−)-terpestacin (4) and fusaproliferin (5), were isolated from the fermentation broth of an endophytic fungus Alternaria alternata, which was obtained from the fresh root of Ceratostigma griffithii. Structures of ...
- Wan, Bo, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Biochemical systematics and ecology 2015 v.61 pp. 118-120
- Asteraceae; chemical composition; chemotaxonomy; isoflavones; sesquiterpenoids; steroids
- ... Fourteen compounds were isolated from Cremanthodium brunneo-pilosum, including two steroids (1 and 14), five sesquiterpenoids (2–6), six flavonoids (7–12) and one isoflavone (13). Graveolide (2) was obtained from a plant for the first time. 5,7-Dihydroxy-3,6,3′,4′-tetramethoxy-flavone (9), centaureidin (10) and tectoridin (13) have not been isolated from the family Compositae. The chemotaxonomic d ...