Jump to Main Content
- Cho, Seoae, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Genes & genomics 2015 v.37 no.1 pp. 15-22
- breeding; cattle; databases; draft animals; genome; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; single nucleotide polymorphism; Korean Peninsula
- ... Korean native cattle, known as Hanwoo, have been raised in the Korean Peninsula since 2000 B.C. for use as a draft animal. However, Hanwoo now have an important position in the Korean livestock industry as a meat source. Therefore, the breeding and selection of Hanwoo are crucial for the industry. Although many researchers have studied the genetic architecture of Hanwoo, no well-established Hanwoo ...
- Cho, Seoae, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2015 v.464 pp. 20-26
- chemokine CCL11; coculture; collagen; endothelial cells; fibrosis; interleukin-13; interleukin-4; interleukin-5; irradiation; mice; miniature swine; models; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; secretion; swine; umbilical veins
- ... We have revealed in a porcine skin injury model that eosinophil recruitment was dose-dependently enhanced by a single high-dose irradiation. In this study, we investigated the underlying mechanism of eosinophil-associated skin fibrosis and the effect of high-dose-per-fraction radiation. The dorsal skin of a mini-pig was divided into two sections containing 4-cm2 fields that were irradiated with 30 ...