Jump to Main Content
- Costa, Fernanda das Neves, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2015 v.1385 pp. 20-27
- Salicornia; cinnamic acid; countercurrent chromatography; ethyl acetate; extrusion; fractionation; glycosides; halophytes; mass spectrometry; metabolites; molecular weight; positional isomers; protocols; quinic acid; solvents
- ... For the development of an efficient two-stage isolation process for high-speed countercurrent chromatography (HSCCC) with focus on principal metabolites from the ethyl acetate extract of the halophyte plant Salicornia gaudichaudiana, separation selectivities of two different biphasic solvent systems with similar polarities were evaluated using the elution and extrusion approach. Efficiency in isol ...
- Costa, Fernanda das Neves, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2015 v.1389 pp. 39-48
- Schinus terebinthifolia; atmospheric pressure; countercurrent chromatography; fractionation; ionization; liquids; mass spectrometry; methylene chloride; molecular weight; small fruits; solvents; triterpene acids
- ... ‘Countercurrent chromatography’ (CCC) is an ideal technique for the recovery, purification and isolation of bioactive natural products, due to the liquid nature of the stationary phase, process predictability and the possibility of scale-up from analytical to preparative scale. In this work, a method developed for the fractionation of Schinus terebinthifolius Raddi berries dichloromethane extract ...