Jump to Main Content
- Das, Amrita, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Energy conversion and management 2015 v.101 pp. 30-39
- empirical models; humidity; kriging; landscapes; renewable resources; solar radiation; summer; temperature; topography; winter; South Korea
- ... Solar radiation is one of the important renewable resources, currently scientists are taking their interest in. Accurate solar radiation data is not only required for solar-power management but also is a vital input parameter in different biogeochemical and atmospheric models. But there are inadequate number of stations measuring solar radiation in comparison to stations dedicated for sunshine dur ...
- Das, Amrita, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of Asia-Pacific entomology 2015 v.18 no.3 pp. 601-605
- Aphis gossypii; Brachycaudus helichrysi; Brachycaudus persicae; Citrus; Citrus tristeza virus; Myzus persicae; Toxoptera citricida; altitude; hills; insect identification; insect vectors; mandarins; orchards; India
- ... Darjeeling hills and Dooars of West Bengal (India) are well known for production of mandarin orange and lime. Citrus tristeza virus (CTV) is wide spread in this region. Role of insect vectors in spreading CTV in this region has not been studied so far. Therefore, a study on identification of insect vectors along with their temporal and spatial distribution was undertaken. Five aphid species were i ...