Jump to Main Content
- Delcarte, Jérôme, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Cellulose 2015 v.22 no.4 pp. 2325-2340
- bioethanol; cellulose; dietary fiber; insoluble fiber; lignin; methane production
- ... The detergent fiber and the insoluble dietary fiber methods were compared to quantitate lignin in commelinid and non-commelinid magnoliophyta biomasses. This comparison was based on the precision of these methods and on the correlation between these methods. The present study showed that the insoluble dietary fiber method was more reliable to quantitate lignin because of its higher precision and s ...
- Delcarte, Jérôme, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2015 v.175 pp. 382-390
- chemical composition; data collection; linear models; methane; methane production; nonlinear models; prediction; spectrometers
- ... The reliability of different models to predict the biochemical methane potential (BMP) of various plant biomasses using a multispecies dataset was compared. The most reliable prediction models of the BMP were those based on the near infrared (NIR) spectrum compared to those based on the chemical composition. The NIR predictions of local (specific regression and non-linear) models were able to esti ...