Jump to Main Content
- Fu, Yanping, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Virus research 2015 v.197 pp. 127-136
- Mitovirus; RNA-directed RNA polymerase; Sclerotinia sclerotiorum; double-stranded RNA; genetic code; hyphae; mitochondria; mitochondrial genes; mitochondrial genome; open reading frames; phylogeny; plant pathogenic fungi; sequence analysis; virulence; virulent strains
- ... A double-stranded RNA (dsRNA) segment was isolated from a hypovirulent strain, HC025, of Sclerotinia sclerotiorum. The complete nucleotide sequence of the dsRNA was determined to be 2530bp in length. Using the fungal mitochondrial genetic code, the positive strand of the dsRNA was found to contain a single large open reading frame (ORF) with the characteristic conserved motifs of the RNA-dependent ...
- Fu, Yanping, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Archives of virology 2015 v.160 no.11 pp. 2907-2910
- Magnaporthe oryzae; RNA-directed RNA polymerase; Victorivirus; blast disease; coat proteins; complementary DNA; double-stranded RNA; fungi; molecular weight; mycoviruses; open reading frames; phylogeny; sequence analysis; start codon; stop codon
- ... Two double-stranded RNA (dsRNA) mycoviruses were found in isolate QSP5 of the rice blast fungus Magnaporthe oryzae. Sequence analysis of the two dsRNA mycoviruses revealed that one is closely related to Magnaporthe oryzae virus 2 (MoV2), and the other one is related to Magnaporthe oryzae chrysovirus 1-A (MoCV1-A). Therefore, they were named Magnaporthe oryzae virus 3 (MoV3) and Magnaporthe oryzae ...