Jump to Main Content
- Fan, Tongxiang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Energy conversion and management 2015 v.89 pp. 775-780
- cooling; electronic equipment; heat; temperature; thermal conductivity
- ... Heat generated in electronic devices has to be effectively removed because excessive temperature strongly impairs their performance and reliability. Embedding a high thermal conductivity network into an electronic device is an effective method to conduct the generated heat to the outside. In this study, inspired by the pinnate leaf, we present a pinnate leaf-like network embedded in the matrix (i. ...
- Fan, Tongxiang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2015 v.5 no.21 pp. 15844-15849
- adsorption; bromine; energy; hydrogen production; irradiation; light; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; solar energy; titanium dioxide
- ... TiO₂-based photocatalysts are promising candidates for photocatalytic hydrogen evolution that utilizes solar energy due to their low cost and high stability, but their activities are usually limited by the drawbacks of TiO₂. Specifically, the fluctuation of surface energy, disturbed by light irradiation, can change the relative stability of the TiO₂ exposed crystal faces, which has a great influen ...