Jump to Main Content
- Jeong, Gil-Saeng, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2015 v.171 pp. 85-93
- atopic dermatitis; cell culture; cell movement; chemokine CCL17; chemokine CCL22; dose response; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; gene expression; immunoblotting; keratinocytes; messenger RNA; mitogen-activated protein kinase; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; therapeutics; thymus gland; traditional medicine; transcription factor NF-kappa B; tumor necrosis factors
- ... Xanthii fructus (XF) is an herb widely used in medicine for the treatment of a variety of inflammatory pathologies. Chemokines are important mediators of cell migration, and thymus and activation-regulated chemokine (TARC/CCL17) and macrophage-derived chemokine (MDC/CCL22) are well-known typical inflammatory chemokines involved in atopic dermatitis (AD). However, the anti-inflammatory mechanisms o ...
- Jeong, Gil-Saeng, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Food and chemical toxicology 2015 v.81 pp. 171-175
- Maclura tricuspidata; amine oxidase (flavin-containing); bioactive properties; cytochrome P-450; diclofenac; dose response; humans; inhibitory concentration 50; liver microsomes; paclitaxel; roots
- ... Cudratricusxanthone A (CTXA) isolated from the roots of Cudrania tricuspidata Bureau (Moraceae) has several biological activities, including hepatoprotective, neuroprotective, anti-inflammatory, monoamine oxidase inhibitory, and antithrombotic activities. In this study, we investigated the potential herb–drug interaction of CTXA and nine cytochrome P450 (CYP) isoforms in pooled human liver microso ...