Jump to Main Content
- Kim, Kyu‐Won, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of integrative plant biology 2015 v.57 no.6 pp. 562-576
- Arabidopsis thaliana; Oryza sativa; chlorophyll; ethylene; filling period; gene expression regulation; genes; grain yield; immunity; inflorescences; jasmonic acid; knockout mutants; leaves; mutation; photosynthesis; rice; senescence; signal transduction
- ... Jasmonic acid (JA) functions in plant development, including senescence and immunity. Arabidopsis thaliana CORONATINE INSENSITIVE 1 encodes a JA receptor and functions in the JA‐responsive signaling pathway. The Arabidopsis genome harbors a single COI gene, but the rice (Oryza sativa) genome harbors three COI homologs, OsCOI1a, OsCOI1b, and OsCOI2. Thus, it remains unclear whether each OsCOI has d ...
- Kim, Kyu‐Won, et al. Show all 16 Authors
- Biological journal of the Linnean Society 2015 v.115 no.4 pp. 940-952
- Oryza rufipogon; Oryza sativa; chloroplast genome; chloroplasts; landraces; phylogeny; population structure; rice; single nucleotide polymorphism; strains
- ... Although the overall structure of the chloroplast genome is generally conserved, several sequence variations have been identified that are valuable for plant population and evolutionary studies. Here, we constructed a chloroplast variation map of 30 landrace rice strains of Korean origin, using the Oryza rufipogon chloroplast genome (GenBank: NC_017835) as a reference. Differential distribution of ...
- Kim, Kyu-Won, et al. Show all 25 Authors
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2015 v.112 no.7 pp. 2163-2168
- antigen-presenting cells; delayed hypersensitivity; humans; immune response; inflammation; innate immunity; interleukin-12; interleukin-23; interleukin-4; mechanism of action; mice; secretion
- ... Interleukin 4 (IL-4) can suppress delayed-type hypersensitivity reactions (DTHRs), including organ-specific autoimmune diseases in mice and humans. Despite the broadly documented antiinflammatory effect of IL-4, the underlying mode of action remains incompletely understood, as IL-4 also promotes IL-12 production by dendritic cells (DCs) and IFN-γ–producing T H1 cells in vivo. Studying the impact o ...
- PubMed Central: