Jump to Main Content
- Liang, Zhongxiu, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Chinese journal of oceanology and limnology 2015 v.33 no.3 pp. 714-724
- Callinectes sapidus; Danio rerio; Macrobrachium rosenbergii; amino acids; ammonia; antioxidants; binding sites; complementary DNA; hemocytes; hepatopancreas; humans; isoelectric point; manganese; molecular weight; open reading frames; oxidative stress; rapid amplification of cDNA ends; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; sequence analysis; shrimp; signal peptide; stress response; superoxide dismutase; tissues
- ... Superoxide dismutase (SOD) is one of the most important antioxidant defense enzymes, and is considered as the first line against oxidative stress. In this study, we cloned a mitochondrial manganese (Mn) SOD (mMnSOD) cDNA from the ridgetail white prawn Exopalaemon carinicauda by using rapid amplification of cDNA ends (RACE) methods. The full-length cDNA for mMnSOD was 1 014-bp long, containing a 5′ ...
- Liang, Zhongxiu, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2015 v.5 no.38 pp. 30014-30020
- benzaldehyde; catalysts; catalytic activity; density functional theory; epoxidation reactions; liquids; manganese; matrix-assisted laser desorption-ionization mass spectrometry; oxidation; oxygen; porphyrins; propylene; propylene oxide
- ... Generally, gaseous propylene is hard to oxidize directly in liquid phase by dioxygen under mild conditions. Here, the liquid phase epoxidation of propylene to propylene oxide (PO) using molecular oxygen catalyzed by manganese porphyrins (MnTPPCl) in the presence of benzaldehyde was developed. Manganese(iii) porphyrin exhibited excellent activity for the selective oxidation of propylene under mild ...