Jump to Main Content
- Libik-Konieczny, Marta, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Protoplasma 2015 v.252 no.2 pp. 477-487
- Mesembryanthemum crystallinum; NAD(P)H oxidase (H2O2-forming); NADP (coenzyme); cell growth; cortex; cultured cells; explants; hydrogen peroxide; hypocotyls; naphthaleneacetic acid; parenchyma; peroxidase; rhizogenesis; root primordia; superoxide anion
- ... This work demonstrated how reactive oxygen species (ROS) are involved in the regulation of rhizogenesis from hypocotyls of Mesembryanthemum crystallinum L. cultured on a medium containing 1-naphthaleneacetic acid (NAA). The increase of NADPH oxidase activity was correlated with an increase of hydrogen peroxide (H₂O₂) content and induction of mitotic activity in vascular cylinder cells, leading to ...
- PubMed Central:
- Libik-Konieczny, Marta, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of plant physiology 2015 v.181 pp. 9-13
- Pseudomonas syringae pv. lachrymans; biosynthesis; cucumbers; cysteine; cysteine synthase; leaf spot; pathogens; salicylic acid; serine O-acetyltransferase; tissues
- ... Arbutin induced suppression of angular leaf spot disease in cucumber resulting from lower populations of Pseudomonas syringae pv lachrymans in the infected tissues. This study provides insight into mechanisms that may potentially account for this effect. In the absence of the pathogen, exogenous arbutin-induced expression of PR1, the marker of salicylic acid signaling, increased the content of sal ...